I am looking for brake cylinder left rear, also left rear outer bearing with seals left rear locking nut and 16 hub bolts and the gaskets. Any information would be very helpful. Also would like to find a parts manual for it. does anyone know if there is a Army TM's for it i know they made some for the military. Thanks!
Most all of the drivetrain parts are from heavy trucks(rockwell axles,eaton,etc...), so .... if you can find a truck shop around with some old(knowledgeable) guys in it they can probably help you find a cross to the right part. Or look for casting numbers on the part and measurements for the bore,stroke and mounting areas and you *might* get a younger guy to track something down...
Thank You Ronsii I will try your advice.
I have a couple manuals around here somewhere.... the dynahoe part numbers *may* be of some use but usually I found that not to be the case.... I have never fixed the brakes on mine so I don't have any records relating to that part of it... Last parts I got from a truck shop in Tacoma when I broke u-joints and stripped the yolk on the tranny, the parts guy in there new exactly what I needed just by looking at the parts I brought in edit: also... If your brake cylinder is just leaking/etc you can probably get a rebuild kit or take it to a truck shop to get it bored/honed/resealed
Here is what I found: the parts book is for the AD but should be the same more or less as 140 numbers...