Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Anyone ever heard of a Fiatallis FT900T?

Finca SDR · 2018-03-03 22:07

Hola, So I'm looking at this other old piece from 95 to have around for when my current old piece breaks and I have to stop working for a couple weeks in the best cases. It's a Fiatallis FT900T from 1995. Haven't been able to find hardly any information on it except that it exists, and most of that's in Italian. Apparently it works, dude wants about $12k for it and if he gets desperate he may come down a lot. Has anyone ever heard of this machine before? Seems foolish to consider it seriously unless it's made up of a bunch of common generic truck parts or something, think I heard Terex 's are like that. Thanks for any information or insight

Replies2
  1. #1Bill Smith2018-03-04 09:36

    Don't walk Run

  2. #2Finca SDR2018-03-04 17:18

    I´m listening. Why? do you know they´re bad or just because it´s foolish to get something with poor parts availability? No parts means no deal as far as i´m concerned. But if they´re generic carrazo axles and borg warner transmissions and perkins engines it may be workable blah blah Thanks!