I've got some pits for the oil & gas 'bidness' to punch out. They're 500' x 500' sized pit bottoms in material that is free of big or solid rock and not wet. I need to know how much I can expect to move per shift by just making a berm all the way around with 3 to 1 slopes on the inside, winding up with a usable pit of 15' depth which includes the berm. Basically just balancing the cut to achieve the fill. Does anyone have the current Performance Handbook that can give data for the D10T?
Hi Don, I have some of this info but can not get it loaded on to the thread. How can I PM you.? Regards Ciaran
I sent you a private message and you can respond to it. Thanks
Don, If you're still looking for D10T info PM me. We run 6 of them plus I have the PH material regarding the 10T as well.
Nige, I sent you a PM. Thanks