Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need reference images of the WX120 please

Cartoondude135 ยท 2026-07-16 07:54

This is for anybody who owns a CASE WX120 wheeled excavator. I have almost everything I need to properly transform it into a 3D blender model. But the following are missing: That flip-open hatch just behind the excavator's boom, more of the undercarriage to see more of what's underneath in addition to it's drive shaft, the two side boxes (although I have evidence from a Link-Belt HTC 8670, it's even more satisfying to see visual proof of it on this machine to fully confirm it. - Jigsaw puzzles look even better when all the pieces are present .), and that flip-open box on the far right side of the excavator's housing that leads to the top of it's engine compartment. If you can also show what's on top of it's engine compartment, please add that too. This is one rare excavator and auctions for it are slim.

Replies1
  1. #1Cartoondude1352026-07-16 19:26

    The later series - as it has undercarriage boxes on both sides of it's undercarriage.