I’m looking for a Hitachi ZX230lc-1 wiring harness. I own a Deere 230clc. The wiring harness for the Deere doesn’t match hitachi so wanted to see if someone could lookup the part number. I tried to create a hitachi account, but currently unable too. Deere part number is 0004912 wiring harness Ive found the vehicle main wiring harness 4487830 as is matches both Deere and hitachi. Thanks for the help
The Deere 230CLC main wire harness is # 0004912 . Harness # 4487830 is to connect the engine oil level sensor to the main harness. See screenshot below from Partscatalog.deere.com .
CaptainE said “I’m looking for a Hitachi ZX230lc-1 wiring harness. I own a Deere 230clc. The wiring harness for the Deere doesn’t match hitachi so wanted to see if someone could lookup the part number. I tried to create a hitachi account, but currently unable to. “ . FYI, you can look up Hitachi part#‘s at the Deere parts site. See screenshot below for the Zaxis230LC main wire harness part #. The Hitachi ZAXIS230 main wire harness is of no value in your case as the 2 machines have completely different engine manufacturers and configurations.
Ok that’s what I’m looking for. Didn’t realize I could lookup hitachi zaxis parts on there. Tnx