Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need rock guards for Case 450

reddog848 ยท 2010-09-16 09:47

I have a Case D450 track loader with sectional rock guards. It is a 79 model serial #3056038. I am missing the rear inner and outer rock guards on the left side as in the seat. Does anyone have a used set or know where I can find a set? I am also looking for some bucket teeth or a replacement cutting edge for the bucket, mine is worn down pretty sharp and has a tendency to cut a tree instead of just pushing it. I have tried all the salvage yards I know of and no luck. I am in Canton, Texas and will come get them if you have any. Thanks for any help you can offer. Fred

Replies1
  1. #1badalton242010-09-16 13:40

    Give me a call and I will see if I can help you out-- Brent (813) 635-2367 or (513) 464-2386