Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need some help from Kentucky Members

Reuben ยท 2012-02-03 14:08

I haven't been on here in awhile and I desperately could use some help. After 15 very successfull years as Vice President and Operations Manager for our Family Business here in Pa I am going to be Transfering all of the shares to my brother and will be Relocating to the Bardstown Ky area. Kind of makes me sick that I am leaving the "Marcellus Natural Gas Boom" behind because business is good and we are growing like crazy but my wife has family in Bardstown and she wants to be closer to them.(Happy wife Happy Life) Any leads or help would be greatly appreciated! If you dont have any leads at the very least drop me some contact info so I can get to know some people out there. Thanks so much in Advance. [email protected]

Replies1
  1. #1willie592012-02-03 18:34

    Might talk to the folks at Rose Construction in Bardstown Reuben. Was back in the 90's when I did a project with them, can't remember the name of the Rose fella that was job boss, too many years ago. Tommy Rose pops up in my head, but I'm not certain.