I have a case 550h today I disconnected the injection pump and the plastic connector broke. It's the male end anyone know where I can get just a replacement connector or know where to find it online? Case does not show it on the online part look up. Thanks
I would think it has weather pack connectors on it, you can do a web search, the tool to crimp is around 100.00 for a good one. Some NAPA auto dealers may also be able to order one with the plug and pigtail to splice in. You can also splice around the bad pin and use some shrink wrap to seal the connect.
If you just need the plastic connector, I would suggest you visit your Case dealer. Most dealers stock general repair connectors, terminals, connector-seals, etc as they can break a plastic connector just like you. The dealership will not be cheap, but you can get the part same day. As you will need to take the old connector off of the terminal pins anyway to replace it, do so before you go to the dealership and more than likely they can match it. Just remember which specific wires belong in each connector cavity for reinstallation later. (suggest you take a picture for your future reference) If you do need to replace some of the terminal pins, many times they will have both crimp-on and solder-on styles. Solder-on terminal pins, if available, can save you the hassle of obtaining the proper crimp tool. Another option is an on-line electronic supply. Example mouser.com Search for “Weather Pack” There will be many pages of connector/terminal/seal pictures to scroll through, but you can probably find the part you need. The part will be less expensive on-line, but shipping will probably cost you more than the plastic connector.
My wires are fine. I just need the connector. I found jets performance has some. Whites out of Cleveland show all the ones we could ever user. I was going to call them tomorrow. I wonder what the dealer would charge?