I purchased a 2000 komatsu pc 75uu yesterday checked it out everything looked great and ran good, got it hauled from maryland to pa and unloaded it and parked it. Went outside today went to start it and nothing i have no power to gauges or lights nothing, the batteries have 27 volts at the battery seloniod. This machine has a lot more to it compared to the takeuchi's ive owned. I dont even know where the fuse box is to check the fuses lol. Any help would b greatly appreciated
The Batteries are under the fiberglass couling on the right front side of the house (As sitting in the machine) should be able to access it via the removable cover (4 bolts) If I remember correctly the master shut off (Dont know if you would call it a solenoid or not) is mounted right next to them. First thing I would do is tap it and check for power on either side. Its activated via power from the ignition switch. If you only have power on one side when the ignition switch is on I would say this would be the issue. (Going by memory here, but I think thats how thatone works)
thanks silveroddo i was worried that solenoid was bad but hear after hours of chasing wiring and checking inline fuses found out that there was a bad cell in one of the batteries. thanks alot for your reply