Hi guys, I need a set (2) of Sprockets for a 93 Komatsu D135A-2 Dozer, OEM part# 15A-27-11180(14) and 15A-27-11190(2), where can I get a replacement for this, No luck with komatsu and berco this sprocket are on back order on both places. Can you guys please point me in the right way of were I can get this. Thanks
You might try Ironpeddlers, I deal with the Savannah store, they may be able to come up with something for you. Their number is 800-222-3596, ask for Carlton. Good luck, J
Thanks a lot J, I talk to Carlton but not luck, any other place????
Industrial Tractor Parts might have what you need. Been a while since i've ordered anything from them but be a good chance. http://www.industrialtractorparts.com/ Trbo
Thanks EZ, but they don't have any on stock and don't know when their are getting the sprocket back. Anymore suggestions guys?
Give Head Equipment in TN a call, ask for Nathan. They are dismantling a D135A-1, it uses the same segments as the D135A-2. Their number is 1-800-338-5178. If that doesn't work, one other salvage company that may have some good used is Southern Tractor Service and Salvage in Orlando, FL. Their number is 1-877-672-5824. Best of luck, J
db I will give them a call tomorrow morning thanks. One question, a friend of my brother that used to have one of this tractor say that he use the Boss-Sprocket and Sprocket from a D155A-2 and that it work, the bad part is that he doesn't have the Dozer anymore, we area trying to locate the new owner, but my question is can this be done??????? Thanks
Hi, Have you find sprocket for your D135A-2 dozer?
Yes, we use the one for the D155, it fits, but one one of the sprocket was cut it in half, to make it fit
I have a D155-1 ,27796 . Fella I bought it off said it had cat segments on it . As they are new I have not bothered to look . Maybe worth a crack talking to a Caterpillar agent about it .