Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need suggestions to find Driver/Company to haul my 44′ air ride box trailer CT to KY

richief ยท 2016-12-01 23:56

Tried sister site but can't post there.:beatsme Looking to move my fully loaded up 44' air ride van trailer and was wondering if anyone can suggest places to get quotes. I do appreciate any advice. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1redneckracin2016-12-02 07:28

    Check with ABF, or uship.

  2. #2richief2016-12-02 22:49

    K thanks

  3. #3richief2016-12-06 12:41

    Chasing my tail here. Any ideas where to find a power only, one way transit for a personally ownned 44' moving van, ftl, ct to ky.

  4. #4Birken Vogt2016-12-06 14:09

    What did uship come up with?

  5. #5richief2016-12-06 14:15

    Not one quote. Been on a a few days now.

  6. #6Birken Vogt2016-12-06 14:41

    I had something on there a while and all the quotes came pouring in right when it was about to close. I didn't wind up using them but maybe that is the way it happens.