Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Truck seats

markshr151 ยท 2016-12-02 11:29

I just bought a 99 CH613 Mack to build a new to me utility bed truck. We spend a lot of time in the seat so I will be putting new seats in it. I know it takes about 1000 bucks per to get a good seat. Does any one have some good advice and experance to help me. I am woundering what brand, what price, and what supplier. Needless to say I would like to spend less money but I have bought crappy seats in the past and don't want to get stuck with bad seats for thousands of miles.

Replies1
  1. #1Randy882016-12-02 20:33

    Plenty of truck salvage yards have an assortment of quality seats to choose from, the last almost new seat I bought I think I paid 100 bucks for. As for brand, myself I go for how it fits and feels as I sit in it, I've never worn a seat out, they end up getting torn or ripped up and its cheaper to put in another seat, air suspension and all verses recovering the old seat.