Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need to buy a set of tracks for my 334 mini ex.

ibc ยท 2015-09-20 17:02

Anyone have a recommendation for rubber tracks? I'm going to start my search and order tomorrow. Thanks, Ed

Replies12
  1. #1lantraxco2015-09-20 17:06

    http://www.track-mart.com/

  2. #2ibc2015-09-20 17:11

    Thank you!

  3. #3furu2015-09-27 03:41

    Three posts in three different threads and all three say the same with no other comment. Looks like an off center new poster with an agenda to push his company and its product. Hey I may be new but at least I don't say the same thing which is an URL address.

  4. #4ibc2015-09-27 09:10

    FYI: I bought from track mart and couldn't be happier with the tracks and service. Thanks again for the recommendation.

  5. #5CM19952015-09-27 10:38

    Yep you are right, another spammer. In the future just hit the icon on the far right below the posters name block. It's the little black triangle with an exclamation point. That's the report post button and it will send an email to us Mods and we'll check it out. Oh yeah welcome to the Forum!

  6. #6lantraxco2015-09-27 13:45

    Great, I'll keep them in my rolodex (Does anybody still use an actual rolodex? LOL)

  7. #7apetad2015-09-29 20:49

    Trelleborg

  8. #8Bubba2015-09-29 21:46

    The best track on the market is a Bridgestone, cost a little more but will last 3 time longer than the cheaper brands. The only other kind I would have is sold by tractor equipment company, TEC I do not know the name brand. Your Bobcat dealer can provide the Bridgestone. That my opinion.

  9. #9lantraxco2015-09-29 22:55

    Stones have their issues sometimes too, I've seen them chunk up and fall apart because they overcooked the vulcanizing part of the process. Camoplast is a good brand too. Get the best price with the best warranty and references, my way of thinking.

  10. #10apetad2015-10-04 20:02

    Trelleborg might dispute you on that statement, They might admit it is equal, but not best.

  11. #11Richardjw~2015-10-17 14:24

    when you fellas replace your rubber tracks, do you do the sprockets as well as a matter of course, as would be done on bigger machines using steel tracks?

  12. #12lantraxco2015-10-17 21:24

    If the sprocket shows any wear I recommend replacement, especially on the little machines, for one thing they usually don't cost much, for another they're so small they go round many, many times to get anywhere. If they still look really good, I'd slap the new tracks on and carry on.