Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need to find a balderson or falls lift group for my 1974 140G

Cat 140M AWD ยท 2012-12-02 07:52

Hey guys does anyone know where i can find a lift group for my blade I need it for a different V plow I brought this yr and haven't had much luck finding me one all help would be very apreshiated

Replies5
  1. #1hotrod49er2012-12-02 22:20

    Murphy Tractor has them for around 1800.00 bucks.

  2. #2Cat 140M AWD2012-12-02 22:34

    Do they have a web site I could go to and where are they located?

  3. #3heavylift2012-12-02 22:43

    http://www.dymaxinc.com/attachments/5201/ It's balderson with a new name

  4. #4D&GExcavating2012-12-03 13:39

    Your Cat dealership should be able to find them for you. They find all of ours for us, when we get a blade without one.

  5. #5hvy 1ton2012-12-03 15:40

    http://murphyused.com/ didn't realize they were up to 28 stores. I remember when they only had 5 and they haven't been around that much longer than me.