Anyone have a wiring diagram for a L785 they could share with me? The bucket won't curl and I suspect the safety circuit. Also the indicator lights don't light. Any help appreciated. Thanks
The boom will move but the bucket wont? You can test the lockouts at the valve block. On later LX/LS machines it was between your feet but IIRC on the older ones like that it was under seat. What do you mean by the indicator lights wont light?
I got it working again by flipping the small switch on the logic box a couple of times. I bought a shop manual for it with the wiring diagram. What I mean by the indicator lights not working is the warning lights for the seat belt, alternator and the other warning lights do not light up when the key is on but the engine isn't running. The key switch was worn so I swapped it out yesterday. When I pulled the overhead panel out the compartment behind the instrument was packed full of a mouse nest and some of the wires were chewed on. I taped everything I could see so it may be related to the warning light problem. Didn't have time yet to pull out that panel. Thanks for the reply, Leonard
Bought mine last year. 4000 hours. She's a beast. Needs a starter now. Small problems so far, happy I own it.
Check ebay for that starter, normally run about 100 bux.