Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Wiring Diagram for Volvo EC210 BLC

Skidloadertech ยท 2016-01-21 17:40

Hi, I need a wiring diagram for a Volvo EC210BLC excavator . I also am looking for ideas why the quick tach doesn't operate . I checked fuses they are all good ,but I don't seem to have power to the switch . Thanks -Dave

Replies26
  1. #1uffex2016-01-23 07:32

    Good day Dave The 21B has a number of wiring diagrams if you can be specific we will try to help, not sure what you mean quick tach? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Ben Witter2016-01-23 10:21

    The best source for schematics is always your dealer. You say you are not getting power to the quickfit switch. Do you know there are 2 switches used to activate the quickfit? One on the left console (SW9105) and one on the right (SW9104). Power is supplied from fu28 to SE9109 and RE9106 then through SW9104 then SW9105 which activate RE9104 and RE9105 respectively to either unlock or lock the quickfit. There as many as 24 sheets of schematics depending on your machine sn which you will need to get the correct schematic.

  3. #3GregD12016-01-23 10:30

    Change the two relays in the box over the batteries. Volvo has a appetite for them. As was mentioned before, there are two switches in the cab for it also.

  4. #4Skidloadertech2016-01-28 16:55

    Thanks for the replies . What I really need is wiring diagrams for the switches . Some sorry person that shouldn't have access to tools was cutting plugs off the switches and changing things around . I have ordered switches and terminals from Volvo, still trying to order plugs but I need to know what goes where . I managed to get the quick fit working but I am still trying for the wiper.

  5. #5uffex2016-01-29 06:37

    Good day Please see attached hope it is of use. Kind regards Uffex/Users/ben/Desktop/USA response.pdf

  6. #6alaa2018-02-01 19:47

    Hi I have Volvo EC210B LC and I need wiring diagrams from Engine control speed switch to Emergency Engine control speed switch the engine not working from selector auto 1.2.3 if you move to 2 and 3 it's immediately shutdown if I move to manual will work to hi speed can you help the diagram to find the loss weir or broken weir thanks

  7. #7uffex2018-02-02 11:31

    Good day Please see attached it may help. Kind regards Uffex

  8. #8funwithfuel2018-02-02 13:23

    Does your fuel level gauge work, if not you may have lost your VECU.

  9. #9alaa2018-02-04 16:43

    Thanks All for reply Yes,fuel gauge not showing the level,Is it will Answer that is VECU Problem. can you help me with any test that is prove that VECU gone. so the speed selector switch will not work while the Emergency Engine control speed switch is Active. Is this Emergency Engine control speed switch is Acting As VECU bypass. thanks

  10. #10alaa2018-02-04 16:52

    Thanks yes,will help for test, is there any test instruction will help to check the VECU if work or not As per Mr funwithfuel said Thanks All

  11. #11funwithfuel2018-02-04 20:56

    Before we put the cart before the horse, lets check important things first. Step 1 check all fuses in your fuse panel. Located in right armrest usually. Step 2 replace relay 3101 and 3102 . They are located in the relay box above your battery box behind a 4 bolt plastic cover. Step 3 check all connectors beneath relay box. Common for water to get trapped and corrode terminals. I forgot to ask . What type of instrument panel do you have. Do you have the orange pointers or the black LCD display?

  12. #12uffex2018-02-05 08:45

    Good day alaa In case you are not aware auto Idle is not active when you select the firs three positions of the speed select, that is normal. Kind regards Uffex

  13. #13alaa2018-02-07 15:29

    black LCD display

  14. #14alaa2018-02-07 16:14

    Is Active but 187no-signal

  15. #15funwithfuel2018-02-07 16:30

    187 is the MID for V-ECU. I would start with my previous suggestions. If you are up for it. Behind the seat next to the HVAC box is your VECU. Plug JB the little one. Has 2 red and 2 black jb7, jb8, jb15 & jb16. Red is power, black is ground. Check that as well. Good luck

  16. #16alaa2018-02-07 17:10

    Ok , but If it's not grounded the power that is mean v-ecu problem or I-ecu

  17. #17funwithfuel2018-02-07 17:25

    More than likely V-ECU. I-ECU still cooperating by looking at your pic. I strongly suggest checking those relays.

  18. #18alaa2018-02-07 17:48

    Ok

  19. #19Markdd2020-07-29 07:02

    Apologies I don't mean to hijack the thread! Just bought the same machine with the same problem exactly. Its our first Volvo so no good contacts in service or parts. Could you please suggest best source of the relays suggested to be replaced - possible part # if available and also a source for new Vecu if it does come to replacement. I will obviously work through all of your suggestions first though! Many thanks for this great help!

  20. #20funwithfuel2020-07-29 10:25

    I'd prefer you start a new thread, it avoids a lot of confusion. There are 3 generation of B series excavators. If you don't start a new thread, please attach a pic of your instrument panel and fuse panel. And as always exact model and serial numbers help things along.

  21. #21Markdd2020-07-29 10:29

    No problem at all thank you - I will start a new thread and post some pix Thanks again Mark

  22. #22funwithfuel2020-07-30 11:00

    Been watching, haven't seen a new thread yet.

  23. #23Markdd2020-07-30 11:53

    Good morning I am down at my boat sneaking a few days away and wont get back until tomorrow night as I need to get the serial number off the machine and some pics. I will then post this up and hopefully you can be kind enough to help me out. I did talk with Volvo yesterday and they said that 99% of the time it is a wiring harness problem. Hope so ad they quoted $3600 for a vecu. But hopefully I can systematically check it through when I get back. If you were in NH we could sort this out on the back of my boat Im sure!!! Very best Mark

  24. #24Mark turiano2025-04-11 06:31

    I need wiring diagram for volvo ec210blc

  25. #25Mark turiano2025-04-11 06:31

    Anyone have wiring diagram

  26. #26Samarskii_ma2025-04-11 06:51

    Install PROSIS