Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

needed: Hydraulic Schematics for Deere 862B

treemuncher ยท 2025-02-04 13:44

Does anyone on the board have some hydraulic schematics available for a Deere 862B elevating scraper? The serial number is 791xxx and it does have the hydraulic suspension option. I do have manuals TM1489 and TM1490 but these do not have any true schematics nor pictures of where the hydraulic suspension lines hook up to the main hydraulic pump. There should be a tee fitting that is missing on what I have. My main pressure input line was disconnected and capped prior to me purchasing the unit. If anyone has this machine and would consider taking a picture, I am looking at the pressure line that comes off of the main pump (likely at a tee fitting) and goes to the suspension valve that is next to the suspension accumulator near the rear of the right tractor wheel. I am trying to get details on where that pressure input line connects to the main hydraulic pump.

Replies3
  1. #1mg23612025-02-05 05:44

    What is the last 3 digits of the serial number? Does the TM1489 fall into that range? Is this similar to what you are looking for. This is from the parts page. Check your messages.

  2. #2treemuncher2025-02-05 06:39

    T0862BX791767 I am looking for the high pressure input line that goes from one of the hydraulic pumps to the suspension valve next to the accumulator. I have a capped line with with no obvious destination. From what I read, it should be a tee fitting - one that is either hidden or missing on the machine that I have. This is the cab control valve pictured above - not the one I need as this one is mounted on the cab. Thank you for the helpo

  3. #3treemuncher2025-02-08 20:25

    Many thanks to mg2361 for the hydraulic schematic that I was in need of. I was able trace all of the suspension circuit lines back to their termination points. There were actually 2 disconnected lines. They were not the one that I thought was disconnected but this solved the problem and the suspension is now active and working as it should. No leaks during initial testing. I look forward to drier weather so that I can fully test it out.