Hi all, I am need of a scanned Cat D8H parts manual. Not for repair, but rather to turn the reissued 1/25 scale AMT plastic model kit from the toy that it is , into a true replica. I have been able to find some photos on line, but a parts and or service manual would make the model as correct as possible. I could turn it into a a D8K, but again, a manual would be needed. Even just scans of the pages of diagrams, as i have no need for the part numbers. There are some parts of the kit that are so vague, lacking all detail, bolt heads and such , that i have no idea what they are. any help is greatly appreciated. A PM or general post here is fine.
You might want to give eBay a try. Just checked there and there’s a number of parts books available. Best wishes.