Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

NEEDED, Takeuchi TL130, Final Drive Motor

azvacs ยท 2022-04-01 14:45

I cant find a final drive motor for my TL130. Looking for a New, Used or a repair shop in the Phoenix Arizona area to repair/rebuild. I already have removed it from the machine. I'll even ship it out for repair. I've checked with almost all of the final drive guys online and came up blank. HELP!

Replies2
  1. #1azvacs2022-04-01 14:51

    I can buy a brand new on for about $5500. So I'd like to try and get this one repaired/rebuilt.

  2. #2joe--h2022-04-02 00:58

    https://www.alibaba.com/trade/searc...&CatId=&SearchText=Takeuchi+TL130+Final+Drive https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...offerlist.normal_offer.d_title.6d534102blx9x0 this one is what you're after I think, write for a price and shipping. You may not get a reply as it's the weekend there too but some of them respond 24/7. Joe H Edit again, if you find one have them ship via DHL. For one off items like this it's easier to use DHL or comparable as they'll get it through customs and directly to you with no middle men to deal with. Which gets confusing & frustrating sometimes.