Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Needing to replace worn out rubber tracks

2traxs ยท 2024-04-28 16:49

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice where to get a decent buy on new rubber tracks for a Terex PT30, any help would be appreciated, TIA

Replies2
  1. #1Tech.350582024-06-15 09:29

    I recently (last week!) Replaced the tracks on my old boxer TL224. I just did a web search & purchased from Summitrubbertracks.com They offered an "(economy)" and a "(better)" model. Being cheap,i got the cheaper version. They actually have the same tread design as what was previously installed. Its only been a week, but no track problems yet.

  2. #2PeterG2024-07-14 12:49

    Did you ever get new tracks? The OEM tracks are usually designed to not tear up the turf and float well especially on nice lawns. If that's important to you, spend the extra bucks and get the OEM tracks. If you don't care about that, and just want good grip there may be some good options out there. I've bought Summit tracks, and I think they work great on my track loader and mini excavators. When I went to replace my Toro Dingo though, I bought the OEM brand because I like the way they flatten and compact the dirt, and float and not disturb lawns.