Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tv380 starter

DannyG1970 ยท 2024-04-01 12:32

What's the easiest way to get to the starter on this skidsteer I'm not familiar with this equipment and learning as I go

Replies3
  1. #1Simon C2024-04-03 22:07

    Would like to help you. Have worked on one 6 times , but never for starter. Maybe someone else can chime in . How do you know for sure it is the starter at fault. Just wondering. i had to change the battery on the one I have worked on. Simon C

  2. #2DannyG19702024-04-04 12:39

    Starter was dragging that's why I was asking I didn't get an answer on here so I just dived in. I went through the access behind the cab had to pull the electrical panel loose and remove and exhaust took about 8 hrs total

  3. #3henry.452024-04-05 08:55

    That's a long time! I appreciate your persistence and resourcefulness in getting the job done.