Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Needing windshield 580sk

94SKgary ยท 2019-05-06 11:22

Sorry to bother you guys about a little thing like this. I was hoping someone on here might be able to point me In the right direction on we're I can get a front windshield for my 94 580sk 4x4? I have found a couple but there like 500 or more time I pay shipping.

Replies7
  1. #1Old JD2019-05-06 15:52

    Flat glass? Call local glass shop, have them cut one to fit. Replaced various pieces of equipment glass that way.

  2. #294SKgary2019-05-07 02:50

    I wish it was flat glass but it's not .LOL

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2019-05-07 12:16

    Check ebay there is one on there prt# 97290C1

  4. #4Tinkerer2019-05-07 17:21

    Good find Coy !!! https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=+97290C1&_sacat=0 Gary; If you buy it and it has to be shipped ask the delivery truck driver to wait until you open the packing before he leaves. If it is damaged he will immediately take it with him and do an insurance claim through his company. I had that experience with UPS. They replaced it and I had a good one in a week.

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2019-05-07 17:36

    Good idea

  6. #6heymccall2019-05-07 21:13

    I would've posted the link, but, I assumed that the OP did a basic Google search. If you search 580SK windshield, there are several out there, with different prices.

  7. #7thepumpguysc2019-05-08 06:19

    Tractor Stuff.. e-backhoeparts.com