Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New 27D Deere mini ex

JBGASH ยท 2013-07-06 08:53

Looking at a new 27D Deere mini ex to possibly buy, anyone have comments on them? A new 2012 is priced at $31,000.00 with 1yr warranty

Replies2
  1. #1glenlunberg2013-07-08 23:04

    Based on my review about it, The 27d deere mini is having zero-tail-swing designs that makes the compact excavator even more productive, for extra maneuverability in close quarters. I think it's a good machine.

  2. #2KSSS2013-07-09 00:01

    I don't have a comment on the Deere in particular but rather that size of machine. The 35 size is just a little heavier but still usually only 5' wide, but with more lift capacity and dig depth. They also resell better (the 35 size mini is the number 1 compact size sold in NA). Unless you are buying specifically for an application where nothing larger than a 27 will work, I would consider the 35 size. IMHO