Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New 6030 Electric Face Shovels

Zed ยท 2015-09-17 21:32
Replies6
  1. #1DB22015-09-17 21:53

    What model are the trucks?

  2. #2Zed2015-09-17 23:47

    777D's

  3. #3Scrub Puller2015-09-18 02:24

    Yair . . . I though they'd gone Volvo on that job Zed . . . or am I getting my projects confused? Cheers.

  4. #4Zed2015-09-18 04:08

    Not sure Scrub, this is Lignite mine in Laos, just over the border from Thailand.

  5. #5Scrub Puller2015-09-18 10:37

    Yair . . . Yeh Zed. A tad under 400 million yards to move over fifteen years if its the one I was told about a few years back, maybe I've got my wires crossed and the Cats are moving overburden and the Volvo fleets a different contract moving the coal . . . they sure do things different over there. Cheers.

  6. #6Zed2015-09-22 00:19

    Sounds like the same one, 25million/bcm a year so not a huge show, but they are just feeding the power station. Sounds like Volvo has got the coal diggers and ancilliary gear. 6030's will be just OB.