Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New arival over the weekend 09-08-2024

Phil P · 2024-09-10 20:02

We have bee waiting for this machine for several weeks. It got here this weekend a 2013 Cat938K I hope we have the same service we have gotten from out 930 and the IT28. The 930 will be permanently retired, The IT28 is still in the shop with transmission problems. Phil P

Replies2
  1. #1Phil P2024-11-28 08:25

    Hello All When we got this machine I didn’t even have time to look it over before they started using it. When I ask about an operators manual I was told there was one on a chain in the cab. Well yesterday we needed it to help dismantle a Kobelco excavator boom ans arm when we tried to remove the bucket and attach the forks we found the tool carrier would not release. When I got in the cab and looked at the manual I found several pages missing and no information about operating the Fusion tool carrier system. So I have been looking for an operators manual to find they are serialized and I don’t find on that has our serial number group in it. My question is there that much difference between the serial numbers on a 938K that the manuals would have to be serialized in order to use one? See attached picture for the serial number of our machine. Phil P

  2. #2Phil P2024-11-30 11:00

    I found the manual with the proper serial number on it. Phil P