Hey guys, been on here for a little bit but haven't introduced myself properly. I'm Ryan from Adelaide in South Australia. I'm a Fitter and Turner by trade and I work for a moderately large Civil Earthworks Company as their Workshop manager. I look after all their Machines, vehicles etc ranging from 10 Bobcat skid steers (S185 to S300 all the attachments) 6 Bobcat excavators (323 to 435), 9 Bomag Rollers (13t to 2.8t), 3 Large Excavators from 12t to 24t (Volvo and Sumitomo), 2 Graders (120H Cat and G930 Volvo) 3 Trucks (N10, FM12, NH12 Volvo) 4 Trailers (bogie semi tipper and 2 Beaver tail floats, 1 Dog) 4 Drilling Rigs (truck mounted) 2 Front end loaders (Kawasaki and Yanmar) 9 Work Vans 8 company cars All the equipment in between and a large workshop and yard. This forum is a great read with great stories and info from all over. Some awesome photos and some very useful information! Cheers.
Hey Ryan, welcome. Following the floods from Canada, you better get those bobcats fired up and get going. And take your wellies! Are you affected by the recent floods?
Thanks mate, Yea the floods are just terrible! Luckily enough Queensland and it's capital Brisbane are around 1300-1500km away from Adelaide. Let's hope the worst is over. Such an awesome part of the country ruined but the whole of Australia have really pulled it all together and they'll all get back on their feet eventually. Just sad to loose a few people in the process.
Welcome to the forum Ryanrb25. :usa
Welcome Ryan.................Hey Atco when did you get the new title " HEF Special Projects Manager"
I invented it for him, when he volunteered to do the tutorial for the new way of posting pictures. He needed some special magical forum powers to do it, and since he's a special guy, he got them... :thumbsup
Special? Bah ha ha hahahaha Yes Stock, I've been on a mission to post an information thread on the forum. It was a simple mission actually, but good googa moogus did it turn into an adventure to accomplish the project.