Does anyone know what the price would be on a base model 2014 bobcat t550? Ive put in a quote for base model with standard controls, aux hydrauilics and tooth bucket a few weeks ago at the local bobcat dealership. I still haven't heard anything ive even tried calling but got nowhere.
I have no idea what one of those cost, but I would have my doubts about the dealership, if they won't call you back with pricing that may lead to a sale, do you think they'll get back to you if it breaks and you need help? Just a thought....
your dealer may have a price, they may be trying to locate a machine. not every dealer stocks every model of machine. we seldom have base model machines in stock, and when we need one, sales dept has to "go looking" for one. call them back and ask why they havent gotten back to you. actually, this time of year our sales dept is very busy :drinkup