Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Bobcat T650 and Backhoe Attachment

cl5man2 · 2023-11-20 14:19

Dealer is delivering my new T650 tomorrow and apparently he has no idea how to help me. Ordered this machine in the beginning of 2023 with clear requirements of being able to run my backhoe attachment. Dealer said "no problem". So finally get the call from him after almost 8 months of waiting and I ask him again about operating a backhoe attachment outside the cab. He tells me to use the "BICS" system to do that. Tells me to find a youtube video,,,,,,,wow. Didn't really find anything about it on Youtube. Anybody have an easy procedure for using aux hydraulics when your outside the cab? On my Cat 262D, i had to purchase an "interlock overide switch" that simply plugged into an existing harness. This allowed you to run aux hyd when you werent sitting in the cab.

Replies3
  1. #1Tags2023-11-20 18:01

    Welcome aboard! Well that’s a fantastic dealer/salesman you have there. I would hope they could point you in the right direction. Is it a Bobcat brand backhoe?

  2. #2cl5man22023-11-20 20:18

    No, it's a Jon Deere Pro 911. I'll need time to adapt my mount so I've got time to figure this out.

  3. #3bobatack2023-11-20 20:38

    Should be no issue If its like the newer bobcat machines its usually a matter of pressing the aux/hydraulic button once the pull the trigger on right joystick and you should be ready to dig