Hello, I have had this 2004 Bobcat T-190 for my own projects for a few years. Well, I have not used it in a while and stored it outside this past Summer. Mistake! It fired up OK, but at first, many of the hydraulics did not work. Digging into the engine compartment, I found a number of wires on the filter housing casting that were chewed apart by a rodent! Pressure differential, temperature, etc. I re-attached them and I thought I was good to go. Well, this helped with a couple of warning lights on the dash, which was good, but the lift and traction indicators were blinking on the control panel. Looking at the codes, it said that several solenoids were open circuit. So, I lifted the cap and found a handful more of chewed wires that go to the solenoids on the valve block which is mounted to the right inside of the machine. I soldered and placed heat shrink over the repairs. I now have hydraulics for the buck and lift arms, but the machine is still giving me error code 16-07, which indicates an open circuit on the traction lock solenoid. Also, it is now the only light flashing one blink at a time on the control panel. Needless to say, I can not move the machine So, I looked back under the cap and see there are another 4-5 wires that are chewed apart just behind the left hand control under the cap (Opposite side of the machine that from the valve block and solenoids are mounted. I am wondering if anyone can tell me exactly which solenoid is responsible for the traction lock on the T190? I suspect that it is on the same valve block on the right side of the machine?? Or, is it located elsewhere? I want to check to see if the solenoid is getting power first. I assume it is not. Then, I am wondering if there is a way to bypass or over-ride the valve temporarily so I can move the machine into my garage for repairs. Getting cold out now and sure snow will be flying soon in Michigan. I want to get the machine into the shop so I can properly repair or replace the harnesses that are chewed up. If there is no power at the solenoid, is it possible that I apply a 12V directly to the traction lock solenoid to over-ride it? First, I need to identify where and which solenoid it is. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! I appreciate it! Mike
from what i remember taction lock coil is in a small block, center of the chaincase back towards the pump sorta underneath the area where the drive hoses connect to the pump