Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Bobcats!

Coastal ยท 2008-06-23 22:49

Anyone see the new style for the skidsteers? Holy crap they look sweet, kinda more like an ASV/Komatsu combo. I had a pic through a survey they got me to fill out but now i cant get back into it to get a screen shot.

Replies7
  1. #1Digdeep2008-06-23 23:20

    Does it still have the transverse mounted engine? I had heard that they might be going away from it. I can't wait to see them.

  2. #2Coastal2008-06-23 23:46

    It was more of a drawing than a picture, so there was no technical info, it looked very sleek.

  3. #3equipment fan2008-06-24 13:45

    did you saw that on the bobcat website?

  4. #4Coastal2008-06-24 23:33

    No i got an email from bobcat, it was a survey to help them choose their new decal scheme, i was going through the survey, and then they had a side and rear view of the new machine. I phoned a salesman at the dealer today to ask when i could order one...he had no idea what i was talking about. I wish i would have saved a screen shot.

  5. #5bear2008-06-24 23:44

    It should still be in your inbox.

  6. #6Coastal2008-06-25 01:31

    Ya its in my inbox, but the wizards at bobcat are tricky, you can only do the survey once, click it again and it just links to bobcat.com "Dear Valued Customer, Bobcat Company is conducting a survey to update the look of our Loader decals and we value your input! This survey will take approximately 5-7 minutes and will be open through Friday, June 27th, 2008. Your participation is greatly appreciated. Here is a link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=A_2fqYjvEYOatbtpDpew_2bA2g_3d_3d This link is uniquely tied to the survey and your email address, please do not forward this message. Thanks in advance for your participation! "

  7. #7bobcatmechanic2008-06-25 01:40

    yeah not seeing the survey link on the page