Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Brush Cutter

1toomanyhobbies ยท 2010-12-15 13:00

Last week i purchased a brush cutter from CID attachments. I had seen it on letsdig18's youtube channel and was impressed. It has done well so far. I am still trying to figure out what rpms range to run it and how close I have to cut the bush so the stumps don't interfere with the tracks.

Replies4
  1. #1Gator Girls2010-12-15 13:56

    Hey good for you! Dont forget us around here! Would have loved to save you some mulah! Merry Christmas! Gator Girl www.gatorattachments.com

  2. #21toomanyhobbies2010-12-16 00:13

    hey GG. Do you guys sell a brush mower? I just checked your site and i don't see one listed.

  3. #3Gator Girls2010-12-16 12:04

    Brush Mower No not yet! Just did not want you to forget us! :laugh Enjoy your new toy! Merry Christmas Julie--Gator Girl :waving

  4. #4RTSmith2010-12-18 12:00

    1Toomany- Please give us some more details..! What size did you get, to go on what size machine? And- do you have a cab? I have been wondering about a cutter, just haven't been able to get good info on how large a cutter for a typical skid, and if you don't have a cab will you just hate running it.