Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New bucket for the skid

nedly05 ยท 2008-02-26 05:25

Well I decided it's been a busy winter with snow so I should probably invest in a new snow bucket. It's a biggin' but hopefully it should aid in production

Replies7
  1. #1Construct'O2008-02-26 12:37

    Did the new bucket weight more or less then the oem bucket? How is the tracks and your machine performing for you so far? An last it looks like you have a canvas,sheild in front of the door.It that to keep the snow from getting on the door and not being able to open or what ? Good luck!:usa

  2. #2landrvrnut222008-02-26 18:31

    Did you build a custom mount for that, or did you modify the bucket to fit on the skid? I see your 310 in the background with the quick-tach.

  3. #3BIGBEN20042008-02-26 22:12

    That bucket looks a little heavy to plow snow with. Can that skid pick up a full load of wet snow?:beatsme Looks tough though....:thumbsup

  4. #4bonanno232008-02-27 04:36

    is that a backhoe bucket?

  5. #5CascadeScaper2008-02-27 05:06

    Definately looks like a big 'ol backhoe bucket. Git-R-Dun!

  6. #6nedly052008-02-27 09:03

    LOL, it's the bucket off from the 410-G, I just drove up behind it and carefully picked it up by the quick coupler ears. It picked it up easily,but it's way too heavy to work with

  7. #7MikeS2008-03-15 00:58

    Nice bucket! 1.5 yds?