Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Calendar

ohfd281 ยท 2008-02-05 19:31

I'm sitting here staring at my Harley-Davidson calendar with girls posing on the bikes and it makes me wish Cat would come out with one also. What do you guys think? :drinkup

Replies12
  1. #1TRACKHOE712008-02-05 19:59

    i agree with ya, a good looking girl hangin off the cat walk of a 385 or a d11! ya id buy one!

  2. #2GaryKelley2008-02-05 21:45

    I'm in the process of producing one with JD equip. maybe the next one should be scantilly clad felines on cats??

  3. #3Dozerboy2008-02-12 17:08

    I would buy one

  4. #4bobcat ron2008-02-12 18:40

    Umm, like this one? But with hot girls right?!?!?

  5. #5pwrstroke6john2008-02-12 19:53

    I have that same calendar on my wall right now

  6. #6thejdman042008-02-12 21:22

    lol thats a novel idea

  7. #7ohfd2812008-02-13 04:43

    yeah bobcat ron just like that buy with girls..... know where a man could get one?

  8. #8bobcat ron2008-02-13 10:42

    Try Photo Chopping one!

  9. #9385Diggin' Doug2008-02-13 16:51

    Request What, a girl or a calendar ??????:beatsme:drinkup:cool2:beatsme

  10. #10pwrstroke6john2008-02-13 17:51

    Well the Stihl saw calendar is pretty good one.

  11. #11ohfd2812008-02-14 04:27

    lol i would say both but i don't think my g/f would like that, so i guess just the calendar...

  12. #12385Diggin' Doug2008-02-14 09:11

    Good Call.