I recently changed my fuel filter on my 310SG and it came with a factory bowl under the fuel filter, the new ones dont come with a bowl, but if you take out the plastic drain plug out of the bottom of the filter you can attach the old bowl and reinstall it on the machine. Is this something I should keep doing?? This last time I just said screw it and put it on as it comes like it was on my old 310SG (without the bowl) Is the bowl that important????
Fuel Bowl I used to service a 544G and it had the same fuel bowl. I would switch the bowl over because it allows you to drain any water out of the fuel if you get a slug of water in your fuel system.
mine dosn't have a bowl on 410 g but dose have it on the 410D have u ever plumded one in the front for a 4 way have the bucket just have not done the pluming? any draw backs for the 4 way?
I thought about that but I never have had water in the fuel in any of machines mainly because I run Howes conditioner in every diesel I own. If the bowl is really only to drain the water out and no other reason, that is why I figured I didnt need the bowl on the new filter.
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums PipeGuy! :drinkup