On another post on this website it was brought to my attention that there is a new Cat 140 Motor Grader sold in North America. I've been straight onto a Cat dealer to see if its available as a special order in Australia. If anyone can give me more information about this machine than what's on the Caterpillar website I would appreciate that. On another post they call the grader a 140K that is powered by a C-7 but the 140 is powered by C-9.3 If anyone can give me more information I would really appreciate that as well. I will put up a post if it is available in Australia. Here is the North American Website page: https://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/motor-graders/motor-graders/2661581332365765.html Regards, WILDCAT
The 140K has a C7. This is a little different. Think more along the lines of an M3 with a conventional cab and controls stuffed on it.
Like that format steering wheel and levers old school now needs a 3306
It is hard to get information out of a Cat dealer when he doesn't have a price list. As too why am I interested in this new 140 Motor Grader? Its because I'm old school and all my work is between curb and channel. Regards, WILDCAT