Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New chick in the field

PartsChick ยท 2013-06-30 11:02

Hello all! I am new to the forum, love this site BTW ! I have been in heavy equipment environment since i was about 15. Now i am the "in house" parts girl for a growing company . Let me start by saying ordering parts and being around equipment is much different than running the show inside the equipment. Lol. Either way loaders and horizontal grinders are my specialty, i'm pretty sure its in my blood. I look forward to learning as much as possible about whatever is thrown at me. Or whatever is broke in front of me.

Replies8
  1. #1Landclearer2013-06-30 15:07

    Welcome to the forum! What brand grinders do you deal with? Chris

  2. #2lantraxco2013-06-30 15:14

    Howdy from the left coast :waving

  3. #3Randy882013-06-30 19:24

    Welcome to the forum

  4. #4Fastdirt2013-07-03 15:28

    Love it!!

  5. #5billyboy8902013-07-06 22:23

    welcome from the uk

  6. #695zIV2013-07-06 23:01

    Hello from Cincy, and welcome to the forums!

  7. #7watglen2013-07-06 23:22

    Canada says Howdy eh? Good luck

  8. #8ScottAR2013-07-07 01:41

    Welcome!