Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from West Texas in the pipline construction industry

briscoetab · 2013-06-28 10:18

Hi everyone, I am a mechanic foreman/equipment operator working for a pipeline construction company in West Texas. I have operated a pretty wide range of equipment but mostly for oilfield work. Equipment I have operated and I am proficient with include: cranes (15ton-80ton), excavators, wheel loaders, telehandlers, dozers, backhoes, maintainers, side-booms, air vacuum truck, forklifts, skid-steer, ditch padding equipment, man-lifts and some other equipment. I also have a bachelor’s degree in forestry with a major in wildlife management, so I do have experience around forestry equipment but I do not have any experience running that equipment. I also served in the army reserves as a petroleum supply specialist and did one tour in Iraq in 2005. During that time I got to operate some equipment with the army as well but mostly just drove truck and provided convoy security. I hope I can learn from the users on this forum and contribute some of my knowledge to it.

Replies0

No replies yet.