Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New CNH – New Holland Parts Website Revamp is Garbage

Tinkerer · 2020-07-13 13:43

Like the title says. I don't know what they are thinking of. Good Grief ! A registered account is required to use it. A business name and a business ID is required to register. That should give boost to their parts business. Nooooo I don't think so. Seems like a misguided tactic to generate parts sales for dealers. Maybe I'm wrong. Take a look ---> https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/casece#epc::model_find

Replies11
  1. #1skata2020-07-13 16:13

    Manufacturers do this to force business to dealers. It sucks for diy'ers.

  2. #2Mike852020-07-15 09:06

    It’s definitely not a step foreword.

  3. #3Tinkerer2020-07-15 10:13

    Alrman figured it out. There is another thread going abut the website. Here ---> HeavyEquipmentForums

  4. #4DMiller2020-07-19 10:40

    Most companies do NOT want user friendly, they want dedicated in house support use. This is becoming the norm.

  5. #5Tinkerer2020-07-19 11:58

    I was just looking at a transmission and half the parts on the drawing are not in the parts list. What is up with that ? I think that no longer available parts are not shown in the parts list now. Hopefully someone can show me I am wrong ! If this is true printed parts books may become very expensive if you can find the one you need.

  6. #6Tinkerer2020-07-20 11:07

    I found a better faster way to find parts on the stupid onine parts book. It is a 4 step process. It is very easy to use and shows a list of all models of machines. In picture #2 I selected SHOW ALL then I selected LOADER BACKHOES to get the complete list of models in step #3.

  7. #7dixon7002020-07-20 12:39

    It's a pain to navigate and says the vin of my 580sk doesn't exist. I used my name for the business part of the account.

  8. #8hosspuller2020-07-20 12:50

    Thanks to all for posting about this... I was having issues finding my baler through the search box. The multi step process does work to get the parts diagrams. No need to register with the site.

  9. #9Tinkerer2020-07-20 13:05

    I forgot to mention in my last post that when you get to any particular machine, to bookmark that page. That eliminates all the required steps in the pictures I posted - after you get to the page you want. Super fast to find your parts. Here is the page to the index of all the TLB's Case has listed. ----> https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/casece/na/light-equipment/loader-backhoes/cn/NA_E_S_49

  10. #10Tinkerer2020-07-20 13:10

    Does this work for you ? https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...ckhoe/cn/ECD06496-EFBE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6 It is the only SK they list. Here are the serial numbers it covers.

  11. #11dixon7002020-07-20 20:08

    That's how I went through and looked up my parts. thank you though. I figured all super k's were the same other than turbo and nonturbo. I was just ordering brake piston seals. Now it looks like I need a new tcc switch for on the shifter after taking my instrument panel all out to repair some rust on the floor and fenders .