Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please help with my Cat 304e2

Justin Avey · 2020-07-11 23:49

Hey guys, I let my cat ex sit for about two weeks as I was on vacation and I came back to it won’t start. Everything works fine except it won’t turn over or try. It was working great before. I get the error code E1377[2] as seen in the pic below. I literally haven’t done anything to cause this and help would be much aprreciated as I have a job to bring it to on Monday. thanks in advance.

Replies4
  1. #1Mark2502020-07-12 00:57
  2. #2Justin Avey2020-07-12 01:10

    Thank you Mark I have been looking all over for a code sheet and can’t find crap. Any idea how to fix it as Cat is closed until Monday? I login on my cat and everything says it’s fine. From what I know all Cat keys are the same.

  3. #3Mark2502020-07-12 07:03

    Check your messages. file sent. A serial number is essential with cat equipment

  4. #4LaurenM2022-10-30 13:52

    Hi Justin How you can repair my Cat have the same code