Just had her painted (set of new tires also): Before - After - Having fun!
nice paint job-fyi you got a couple of tires heading in the wrong direction
I'll be damned.....just noticed that (right side). That's what I get for a "good deal" on a paint job. I'll mark this one up with the "green side up" when having sod laid. Thanks p.s. I put about 10 hours on the machine and didn't even notice.
It looks to me that if you switch both the tire and rim from passenger front to driver side rear and driver rear to passenger front you will have that little problem solved.
looks great, like new again. did you paint it or have it done? how much was it?
I had her done for $700. The decals were $50. The hard part was getting the machine clean for paint (lots of grease, oil, etc.).
i just bought an asv rc30 and want to touch up some scuffs on it, maybe not repaint the whole thing but new decals and some other things are in oder for it, yours really looks good, amazing how much new paint can change a used machine
Great job! refreshing the paint\decals on the older machines everyone pride in their equipment. Makes us take better care of what we have.
Like having the '73 Impala in the school parking lot.......not the RICH kids car....but definitely the cleanest, sharpest lookin POS around.
Good stuff man, now just need to keep it that way lol
great looking job you are hired!