Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New colors for ASV

jkiser96 ยท 2009-02-07 18:08

I just got back from the World of Concrete & the ASV machines had Terex colors & badges on them. I spoke with the guys there & they seemed real interested in the operators view of what needs improvement. I was real impressed when the guy came up & did not start in about how much better their machine was but instead ask me what I disliked & liked about it. The new brand seems more into what the field guys ideas are which is what everyone else needs to start doing again. I will post pics when I get them down loaded.

Replies2
  1. #1talus2009-02-08 15:23

    I love the new paint. I will be impatiently waiting.:laugh

  2. #2dodge_dude2009-02-12 01:34

    Terex bought out asv early last year. They just started to put new paint jobs on them this year to see how people reacted to the new paint job.