Pacific Logging & Excavation Inc needs a new logo!! Anybody here good and want to design a logo?? I was thinking the name (Pacific)written in the modern style cursive lettering such as on the doors of new log trucks with "Logging & Excavation Inc." under it in a thinner smaller cursive lettering. Our pickups and crewbusses are black, green and red with future purchases all being bright red or black. Any help is greatly appreciated and the chosen logo will get acknowledgement at the morton loggers jubilee and in our website when built. Thank you in advance!!
Kinda missed this thread but I have done some logos for the Army any my own outfit. I will give it a try if its not to late.
Not too late at all Ryan!! Any help is appreciated.
Looks like Ryan has the logo covered for you. If you need help with the website I can help out with that.
I would appreciate that Brian. PM me details and what all is needed. Thank you, Darren
It sounds like you have something similar to Roy Filla's lettering in mind. That would be my vote.
Anyone interested....????
check your PM Hallback
Will do.