On Monday 2-2, I saw a new D155 on a lowboy heading north on I 405 out of Renton Wa. does anyone know who bought it? And where it was going? I'm surprized to see a new dozer going out with the way the economy is going around here. I didn't catch the name on the truck, I was going the opposite direction.
The economy may not be great but they could have had a deposit on it and it was cheaper to take delivery? I know a few mates who wish they had not order a new Liebherr Crane a couple of years ago when the wait time measured in years.
Could be that, but I remember they had a newone there a the yard for a long time.
I saw a new 375 all striped down, heading west on I-90 out of Spokane 2 weeks ago. My boss and me were wondering where it might be heading as well! Jason
Was it new or painted like new? Hmmm wonder where its going?
I know Hos Bros. used to run a 155, they are big on Komatsu hoes so maybe they're giving Komatsu a run for more dozers. Could be KLB, they're big on Komatsu as well.
I don't think they have much going on though.
I have a few connections at Hos, I've been told things are slow as one would expect but they're keeping crews busy at least. I did hear they picked up a big job out on the peninsula, I won't get into details about it but it was substantial. KLB I don't know, but they are always doing DOT work. I do know KLB has a job up in south Everett somewhere, friend of mine was just dispatched out there last week, may have to find out what he's up to.