Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Deere 350D from factory to dealer.

LowBoy ยท 2008-04-06 16:03

Here's a brand new 350D I took from Kernersville, NC to Rush Equipment in Houston a couple of months ago.

Replies18
  1. #1ZAXIS2008-04-06 17:07

    LowBoy, Now that is one sweet ride pulling another sweet ride!!! ZAXIS

  2. #2LowBoy2008-04-06 17:34

    I kinda agree, but I sure could have done without the school bus paint job...:cool2 It should have said "Bluebird" or "Body by Thomas" on it somewhere IMHO...

  3. #3bear2008-04-06 19:03

    Errrrr... at the risk of making a joke ..... there is nice equipment at both end of the rig. there i said it the demons been released... ahhhhhhh :crazy :falldownlaugh :woohoo ointlaugh

  4. #4ZAXIS2008-04-06 21:13

    bear, It looks to me like it may be the new JD paint scheme-JD yellow & JD black. ZAXIS

  5. #5ZAXIS2008-04-06 21:16

    Sorry bear, I meant to quick reply LowBoy- to repeat myself It looks to me like it may be the new JD paint scheme-JD yellow & JD black. ZAXIS

  6. #6cat 325ccr2008-04-06 22:36

    nice pic

  7. #7JDOFMEMI2008-04-07 00:11

    Good looking combo. Good to see you on board again Lowboy. I missed your well traveled posts!

  8. #8LowBoy2008-04-07 02:41

    Thanks JDOFMEMI....Well traveled had turned to "well burnt out" from all the madness associated with that game, so I've geared down and am enjoying a somewhat "normal" job as an operator currently. That constant grind of cross country oversize load transport was getting to me, and the time was right to stop for now. Hopefully for a long, long time if it all goes right. No matter how nice the equipment, how good the job, too many years of that deal mixed with the traffic, stupid people and hurry up and waiting was starting to turn me into something I wasn't proud of. Time to quit then...:drinkup

  9. #9Paystar2008-04-07 11:20

    I told Lowbot the same thing, that truck and trailer were made for hauling Deeres. Man they sure look good together. Thanks for telling me about this site way back when, Lowboy. I should have checked it out earlier, lots of awesome pictures here.:drinkup Easy site to use also for someone of my computer abilities:bash

  10. #10redline2008-04-07 11:40

    sweet thanks for posting

  11. #11CM19952008-04-08 21:13

    Glad to see you back Lowboy.:drinkup Rig looks good with the 350D on it, when is Ertl going to make it in 1:50.

  12. #12equipment fan2008-04-09 07:08

    nice hoe!

  13. #13LowBoy2008-04-11 22:17

    That's a GOOD question CM...

  14. #14LowBoy2008-04-11 22:21

    That's what it's all about, Paystar 'ol buddy. People like us who is technologicatedly challenged.:naughty

  15. #15OneWelder2008-04-12 20:02

    Lowboy Last Fall, I think you mentioned something about a trial stretch of heated highway going down the mountain near you. How did that workout?

  16. #16Paystar2008-04-13 17:10

    Holy! Lowboy I knew you were special:notworthy but they even HEAT your paved highway?

  17. #17LowBoy2008-04-13 17:49

    Based on my observation OneWelder...not so much. The plows peeled up a good bit of it, and the snow looked to be as deep on that trial patch as it was around it. Plus, what didn't stick to it seemed to melt off and run downhill, and refreezing just before it. I'd say it was a flop. That's how "special" we are Paystar...spend unGodly amounts of money on mistakes.:drinkup

  18. #18OneWelder2008-04-14 18:19

    I had not thought of peeling up - but I should have ! The enormity project - with the current cost of energy- On a Mountain side in New England - What where they thinking?