Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Testa Demo Pics!

cat 325ccr ยท 2008-04-06 22:43

Hi guys, i was driving in jersey and while passing the GM plant in linde i saw excavtor arms and i drove by and a komastu pc 1250 lc was there, enough talking heres the pics

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies88
  1. #1cat 325ccr2008-04-06 23:22

    more pics

  2. #2bear2008-04-07 03:42

    That is a big piece of iron right there. Maybe if I'm good I'll get one for christmas? Doubt it... can't be good long enough. have to stop tearing up the yard with stuff first.

  3. #3cat 325ccr2008-04-07 06:50

    heres pictures of the working

  4. #4cat 325ccr2008-04-07 07:06

    more, have videos of TESTA heres the them knocking down a BIG beam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9A3QEyyJIk 375l http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbLwm-YQXws pc 1250lc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GfLXmzTgU0 pc 1250lc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XACxYgjO6f8 345cl/375l http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lCFzCErxPE 320cl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbP467VMo 345cl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_dTNaXWXT0 heres my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/cat325ccr

  5. #5cat 325ccr2008-04-07 07:12

    more

  6. #6cat 325ccr2008-04-07 07:17

    more

  7. #7bushcat2008-04-07 09:14

    Nice pics.

  8. #8redline2008-04-07 11:46

    awesome iron thanks

  9. #9Hitachi350Man2008-04-07 13:12

    I like that 988.:thumbsup

  10. #10cat 325ccr2008-04-07 15:27

    yea its an awesome machine, its massive compared to the truck i was in!

  11. #11cat 325ccr2008-04-07 15:33

    thanks guys!

  12. #12kamerad472008-04-07 16:18

    When were you there ? They just had a big fire on the job about a week ago! it was on TV

  13. #13Turbo218352008-04-07 17:54

    Ohhh, do tell! Fire is one thing that will hurt you big in demo projects of this nature. The big 3 auto makers frown on fires. In fact most companies that have a fire during a demo, dont get any contracts from the big 3 for years.

  14. #14xcavate2008-04-07 18:31

    Very Impressive outfit last year he went out and bought 14 brand new 345's. Talk about serious money.

  15. #15cat 325ccr2008-04-07 21:28

    yea i wen there when the fire was over like 2 days later didnt look like it did alot of damage, i tryied to get a picture but is was to hard.

  16. #16mikef872008-04-07 21:32

    hes also got (5) PC1250s at least one is a high reach machine.

  17. #17petersfamilytru2008-04-07 21:52

    Wow!!! What an enormous excavator... I can't imagine having to write the check for a piece of iron that size! I sure hope my little company grows, but I don't think I ever want to be big enough to buy that size equipment. Incredible pictures... I'd love to sit and watch them work for a couple hours! www.petersfamilytrucking.com

  18. #18cat 325ccr2008-04-08 07:11

    thanks!, there fun to watch i was there for 2 hours.

  19. #19stretch2008-04-08 15:40

    :notworthy :drinkup Nice ones! Testa seems to have some nice equipment.

  20. #20iron kid2008-04-08 15:49

    1250 seems huge for a demo they must dig too

  21. #21stretch2008-04-08 15:55

    Machines that size and bigger are common in the demo/scrapping industry...J.W. Green Company has two huge Hitachi/Deeres with shears at their yard in Plainville, CT and Manafort has some machines almost that size. And Testa does do sitework and mass excavating too, and they have 1250's outfitted for that work.

  22. #22cat 325ccr2008-04-08 16:33

    Thanks guys!

  23. #23xcavate2008-04-08 16:54

    The guy is crazy they will move that 1250 in one piece and just take the stick off.

  24. #24biggixxerjim2008-04-08 16:58

    One of those 1250's haas quite a permanent place at the testa yard in south plainfield, nj... it hardly ever gets moved

  25. #25Wolf2008-04-08 18:39

    big, beautiful wrecking machines!

  26. #26cat 325ccr2008-04-08 22:08

    thanks, the hiigh reach boom pc 1250 left so now they have 4 or 5 of them there but there getting the job done realy quick!

  27. #27equipment fan2008-04-09 07:12

    nice pictures,i like testa!

  28. #28cat 325ccr2008-04-09 07:27

    thanks!

  29. #29Rockbreaker2008-04-09 15:52

    Awesome pics:drinkup That komatsu looks huge next to the 345 Would love to drive it sometime:notworthy And credit to the operaters who keep their machines so clean,like most of Testa equipment i have seen pics of. And we can take some more pics of course

  30. #30cat 325ccr2008-04-09 20:00

    heres them washing a cat 988g

  31. #31cat 325ccr2008-04-09 20:36

    here was there brand new pc 1250 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_xCqrYKyTM

  32. #32videoeic2008-04-17 10:01

    I need one, phew, alright I had to post three times before I could ask a question....done! crazy

  33. #33cat 325ccr2008-04-17 23:15

    thanks!

  34. #34cat 325ccr2008-04-17 23:18

    im getting a tour of their yard saturday!! :woohoo

  35. #35cat 325ccr2008-04-17 23:20

    i will get some close up pictures and videos!

  36. #36cat 325ccr2008-04-18 21:30

    heres a dust control tank that they brought there

  37. #37cat 325ccr2008-04-19 23:38

    I had got the tour!!! i have alot of videos and pictures about 780 pictures and like 90 videos!! i still have to put alot of more videos on you tube heres some http://youtube.com/user/cat325ccr

  38. #38cat 325ccr2008-04-19 23:51

    more

  39. #39equipment fan2008-04-20 08:37

    nice tour of the site!

  40. #40cat 325ccr2008-04-20 23:31

    I got up alot of videos today heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/cat325ccr

  41. #41cat 325ccr2008-04-20 23:35

    more, I can fit inside of the komastu pc 1250 track!!

  42. #42cat 325ccr2008-04-20 23:37

    thanks equipment fan !

  43. #43cat 325ccr2008-04-20 23:43

    more, i got to sit in the komastu pc 1250!!:woohoo:woohoo

  44. #44cat 325ccr2008-04-20 23:49

    pictures inside the cab

  45. #45Wolf2008-04-21 18:00

    awesome pictures, vinny. How did you get into the machines? Did they let you take a spin at running them?

  46. #46cat 325ccr2008-04-21 19:46

    Thanks! No i did not get to run them this time.

  47. #47LaLaMan2008-04-21 20:37

    THATS LOOKS LIKE CENELLI's ROLL OFF CARTING AWAY THE STEEL. I cant tell for sure though. I didnt know Testa was based in NJ, or do they just have a yard here?

  48. #48stretch2008-04-21 20:47

    Testa's out of MA, has a yard in NJ. Great pics, didn't know they had a 992. Nice to know that a big company is willing to let people in to have a closer look at their operations. Good for their publicity and good for us because we get to see some pics!

  49. #49cat 325ccr2008-04-23 16:43

    It was a job in Linden New Jersey.

  50. #50cat 325ccr2008-04-23 17:03

    Thanks guys!

  51. #51mikef872008-04-24 21:57

    Hes got a 992 and a 988. That 992 must be rented though because his name is on every side of his machines.

  52. #52cat 325ccr2008-04-26 12:13

    The cat 992c is theirs but they havent put the name on the side yet.

  53. #53mikef872008-04-26 17:46

    Yeah he has his name on everything and everywhere on the machines. I'd like to know what they spend on lettering. I'm surprised they're using it without lettering. The first 1250 he had was lettered before it left C.N. Wood in Woburn.

  54. #54cat 325ccr2008-04-27 11:18

    Yea, They should have there name on it now.

  55. #55cat 325ccr2008-05-10 23:45

    heres some pics from today

  56. #56cat 325ccr2008-05-10 23:49

    more

  57. #57DigDug2008-05-11 08:48

    Looks like a huge job (NJ), how long will they be there? Great pics of Testas equipment. I went down to Boston last week to take my daughter and friends to a teeny bopper concert. Saw Testa has a nice looking rock job on Rt.1 just north of Boston. Looked like they were removing a mountain of rock for a new commercial business. Anyone know whats going on there? doug

  58. #58stretch2008-05-11 09:00

    Oh yeah, bring out the 773's!

  59. #59[-Agent-]2008-05-11 09:40

    If you fit in that track, I could probably live in that engine compartment. Did they have to get you a ladder to get in I still have to use the mangled step on the undercarriage to get in my 320 XD

  60. #60cat3202008-05-11 10:14

    That is in saugus across from the hilltop resturant they have been working that for awhile now they did have what must of been a one of there bigger cats on the top of the hill. It will probably be another shopping plaza or something

  61. #61cat 325ccr2008-05-11 10:18

    Thanks!

  62. #62cat 325ccr2008-05-11 10:28

    more

  63. #63mikef872008-05-11 10:47

    I hear its going to be some big fancy shopping mall. Testas one of the few guys with the equipment to move that much material in a short amount of time. I know he got a job in Danvers for more money, just because he has the equipment and manpower to get the job done quicker.

  64. #64DigDug2008-05-11 16:14

    Cool ! thanks for the info. Yes there was two big Cats there . I copied Testas logo colors , heres a pic of a Case 9020B . doug:usa

  65. #65cat 325ccr2008-05-12 07:11

    I have a pic of the sign here it is. I went there on a Sunday and they were working and on Saturday's do they want to get the job done quick now

  66. #66cat 325ccr2008-05-12 07:16

    Very cool Doug!

  67. #67cat 325ccr2008-05-12 07:21

    Heres a picture of there water wagon

  68. #68cat 325ccr2008-05-18 00:24

    heres a few more, they still had cars left when they closed down!

  69. #69DigDug2008-05-18 06:10

    Looks like a S-10 blazer and pickup on the assyembly line. Cool. I wonder if Testa takes all the metal to a scrap yard or grinds it themselves onsite and takes it straight to the dock. Just wondering, I imagine they skip the middle man (local scrap yard) and take it straight to a foundry or ship to go over seas and get top dollar??

  70. #70cat 325ccr2008-05-18 09:08

    They are bringing it to a local scrap metal yard, heres a picture of it.

  71. #71DigDug2008-05-18 16:07

    That scrap yard has to have some deeeep pockets. :drinkup

  72. #72cat 325ccr2008-05-21 07:33

    yea!

  73. #73stretch2008-05-21 15:37

    If you think that, you should visit the J.W. Green Company's yard in Plainville, CT. Still looking for a tour to see the beasts!!! :beatsme Like that shot of those cars...

  74. #74cat 325ccr2008-05-21 16:14

    Thanks

  75. #75cat 325ccr2008-06-04 07:15

    I got to drive their Komastu pc 1000! Heres some vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNG05oNgquQ [/URL] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_b2JmFmCsE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=441ZdaBHKyg [/URL] Dont go to this post it is the wrong one

  76. #76cat 325ccr2008-06-04 07:18

    I got to drive their komastu pc 1000! heres some vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_b2JmFmCsE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=441ZdaBHKyg&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNG05oNgquQ&feature=related

  77. #77DigDug2008-06-04 07:45

    Cool dude! :drinkup

  78. #78crowbar2008-06-04 10:47

    one things for sure i wouldnt wanna pay the fuel bill !

  79. #79cat 325ccr2008-06-04 14:03

    thanks!

  80. #80Wolf2008-06-04 15:55

    lucky you! where can we sign up to run that monster too? looks like great fun.

  81. #81cat 325ccr2008-06-11 18:12

    **Update** I just went down to the site and all is left is concrete floors,No Buildings left!

  82. #82cwhirly2008-07-20 00:09

    nice photos, thanks!

  83. #83cat 325ccr2008-07-20 00:27

    thanks

  84. #84Wolf2008-07-21 14:10

    great job, vinny

  85. #85tim the toolman2008-07-31 17:30

    That is some really nice equipment

  86. #86Cat 328d lcr2008-08-03 00:15

    TESTA will be out of the site on August 15 2008, 6 months ahead of schuelde!

  87. #87cat 325ccr2010-08-17 16:17

    Well since this topic got very popular, I thought of using this to post pics when ever I see Testa....so here is a pic recently, don't see them much anymore

  88. #88cat 325ccr2010-08-17 17:48

    don't know if I posted these yet