Just found this cool video on you tube thought I would share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsHLAfSaGqo
G'day G MODEL One cool video on the DEERE G MOTOR GRADER Regards WILDCAT
I like that they gave some thought into the operators when they designed this machine. They give options for the old school controls, but you can have the fingure tip if you like those better. With the cat there is no option. I did get to run a Cat 24M just a little and It seemed nice too.
I seriously want one! Very good video, love the audio!
I think these controls would be easier to learn then the new cat controls. of course we will always have those that dont want to learn new stuff like GPS controls also. :Banghead
video all I can say is "Wow". Thanks for posting this address for the video. Deere has really put some engineering into this product!!
Very good design.Haven't been on one yet,but I can hardly wait.