Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Flail

lectro88 ยท 2013-07-02 20:54

Hello All. I've not posted in a while but I have still been actively reading. Well I have finally pulled the trigger on a flail for my Taki 135 excavator. After a week of tracking, it made it from WA. to NC. pretty good time. A very nice and beefy cutting assembly. Got the plumbing straight and they forgot the $#%$ing gold plating on the quick couplers I purchased today to match what came with the unit. The unit runs smooth as a sewing machine making a ribbon. Got to fab mount and then put it in some brush. Happy Happy Happy

Replies1
  1. #1Lindsey972013-08-07 23:18

    gold plating? ***? i hope you will post pictures of it as i would like to have a mowing attachment for my 2006 takeuchi tb135. i didnt realize that they have enough flow to run a cutter.