Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New from Holland/Germany

contitour ยท 2016-12-03 16:12

Hi, I'm Bouke from Holland (europe) and living on a farm in Germany close to the Dutch border (housing prices are much better as in Holland). At home there runs a Ford 8210 and a Yanmar YM1500 (great little tractor). Last week I bought a Clark Michigan 275B. It has a little play on the steering cylinders and a bucketcylinder leaks. Overal its in a good state, but it can use a little update. Greetings Bouke

Replies3
  1. #1contitour2016-12-10 14:05

    Pics ands Vids Hello, Her a few pics en vids from the loader. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKszUwD-yCc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cgt89ibDmM Greetings

  2. #2Clguest2016-12-10 14:19

    Looks like the fun is about to begin. How will you use the loader? That is, what materials will you load?

  3. #3contitour2016-12-10 14:44

    Materials Well, in this part of the world (Holland en the west of Germany) there are only four materials: Pebbles, sand, clay and lots of water.......... . I must drive 60 miles to find the first rock . So the 275 will handle these materials and perhaps a few pieces of old concrete (tear down a house and put is in a container). Greetings