Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New gal from Massachusetts

chrissyrad ยท 2025-03-12 13:26

Nice to meet you all! I'm Chrissy and I own an excavation company in Massachusetts that specializes in residential excavation and septic systems. I'm located in the Berkshires on the western end of the state - it's a quiet and rural area with beautiful mountain views and great bass fishing. When asked how I got involved in this industry, I typically say I just never grew out of playing in the sandbox, just got bigger toys. Now I get to play in the dirt every day with my husband, and I love my job. Winter is finally coming to an end, and business is starting to pick up. I have some random questions for others in the industry so I joined in hopes of gaining some insight. Thanks for having me here!

Replies4
  1. #1MarcusZ19672025-03-12 18:14

    Welcome to HEF Chrissy and Huby!!

  2. #2funwithfuel2025-03-12 19:08

    Welcome to both of you.

  3. #3mg23612025-03-13 04:48

    Welcome to HEFChrissy !

  4. #41466IH2025-03-13 05:37

    Welcome aboard the crazy train