Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Gehl VT275

apetad · 2026-03-02 16:05

GEHL Model VT275 Description – Vertical Lift Compact Track Loader / telematics GPS / 2-speed drive Self-adjusting track tension IDEALTRAX/ Hydraglide™ Ride Control / Color Display with Keyless Start + Security Code / Dual Flange Idlers - Front + Rear / Pilot Joystick Controls NOT ELECTRIC / Hydraloc™ Safety System / Sound reduction Package / Engine Auto-Shutdown System / reversing fan / suspension vinyl seat / General purpose Bucket Size 74” / 38 gal fuel capacity / Operating capacity 3900# / Operating Weight 10,051# Tipping Load 5,500# Auxiliary Hydraulics 26gpm / All-tach bucket coupler / vinyl seat / keyless start / premium display panel 9” ground clearance / 150” length with bucket / Height 82” / Width without bucket 71” Yanmar 4TNV98CT-XNGL 72HP turbocharged Tier 4 Diesel Engine

Replies2
  1. #1Martin702026-03-02 22:43

    Looks good, wonder how reliability is.

  2. #2KSSS2026-03-07 12:18

    Visually, I like the loader arm design, low in the back, I assume it has good sight lines. I saw these at ConExpo I didn't get inside of it. I looked inside of the cab, seems a little more crude than other machines. Not that is a necessarily bad, it just comes across as more basic. I like the power plant, good choice.